Wednesday 2 November 2011

November

As mentioned in my last post, little one started preschool this week.  He went quite well and only had one wobble when they went into another room for a snack but after a cuddle went on to happily play for the rest of the morning.  When we went to pick him he saw us through the window and burst into tears.  It was not quite the reaction I expected but it was lovely to have a cuddle and the tears didn't last long.  Well we have his next session tomorrow even though he insists he has been to preschool.

I have got quite a bit of knitting completed this week, have managed to knit one sock of a pair and am part way through the next one.  It has been a while since I knitted any socks so am enjoying making these.



See almost to the toe.

 I have also decided to take part in a KAL (Knit along) with Old Maiden Aunt Yarns November Small Shawls knit along on Ravelry.  I have chosen to use OMA superwash merino/bamboo 4 ply yarn in red velvet.  I have decided to knit Karise by Karina Westermann.




 Sorry about the poor quality of the pictures but the weather is not very good today to take pictures, it is a bit overcast and grey, was nice this morning but I didn't get around to taking any pictures earlier.  (I also can't seem to rotate my picture.  This is really annoying me at the moment)

Well I hope to cast on for this shawl over the next few days so may have some more pictures next week as soon as I get the sock finished.

Hope you are all having a good week.

Morag x

No comments:

Post a Comment