Monday 5 December 2011

December

Where is the time going?  I seem to have lots to do and not enough time to do it.  I have lots of gifts for Christmas to do and I think I am going to run out of time to get them all done.

Last week Andy and Alex had the official opening of their new office block even though they are not finished.  They had to dress up in all their finest.  (In fact Andy had to go and buy a new suit!)


As with all openings plenty of alcohol was available, not sure much work got done that afternoon.  Josh had great fun looking out of the window at the passing traffic and eating all the nibbles that were on offer.

Craftwise I had my first order for 3 flower brooches which I really enjoyed making.



And the latest present I have finished is a jumper for our nephew for Christmas - he is only 2 months old so something knitted will hopefully go down well with the parents.


Well talking of Christmas, have you put up your Christmas decorations yet?  I'm not sure when to put them up.  I am thinking next weekend.   And will probably do it over a few days and I am pretty sure I will have a little helper this year.

Well, have a good week
Morag x

No comments:

Post a Comment