Tuesday 8 May 2012

Quiet weekend

This last weekend was a bank holiday weekend  and we had a really quiet weekend, well as quiet a weekend as you can have with a 3 year old. (House building with the clothes airer and some blankets, generally lots of toys all over the place!)  With daddy around it did mean I got a bit more knitting done than usual.  And this is what I decided to make over the weekend.




This is Poppy from Whimsical Little Knits by Ysolda Teague.  I wanted to make something that I didn't
have to concentrate too much on.

Last week I was working on my Warriston jumper and after joining the sleeves have decided they are going to be too short (argh !!!!!) so I am going to have to rip it back a few rows  and add some more length to the sleeves but I hate doing this so it has ended up being put to one side for the moment.  I know I shouldn't do this and it will remain untouched until it will eat away at me but for now it is just out of sight, out of mind.

Hope you had a lovely bank holiday weekend.

Morag x


No comments:

Post a Comment