Wednesday 29 August 2012

Knit a long


~ Two of my favorite things are knitting and reading, .  I love seeing what other people are knitting and reading as well. So, what are you knitting or crocheting right now? What are you reading? ( Joining with Ginny of Small Things for this weeks knitalong.)

This is the sample knit I have just done for Great British Yarns.  It is Chatam from one of the new Rowan books.  I had been meaning to take pictures as I was going along but the weather hasn't really been great for taking pictures.  This was the best for colour.

Now I am back to finishing off the socks I started before doing this - Hermione's Everyday Socks.

Not done that much reading this week.  I think we need to do a visit to the library again.

Hope you are all having a good week and enjoying your knitting.
Morag x

No comments:

Post a Comment