Thursday 9 April 2015

Beautiful Weather


This week we have been spending a lot of time outside, doing some gardening, playing, having coffee and lunch and of course knitting.  I'm sure I should have been doing something else but why not spend some time doing what I love to do and making the most of the weather by being outside in it.





(Just in case you are wondering what I am knitting it is Kate Davies' Catkin - but I am doing a shorter version knitted in Baa Ram Ewe's Titus yarn - not really the right time of the year to knit this but it will hopefully be useful in the evening if we go camping this summer or for colder autumn evenings.  I promised myself at the start of the year I would only have one thing on my needles at a time so this is it until it is finished.  I have various ideas about what to make next but that will be for another post soon I hope. )



2 comments:

  1. I've set the same challenge for myself this year. In fact I had to rip out the start of a shawl I just wasn't loving last week in order to cast on for a sweater. It feels great to be focused though doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does feel good to be focused. I am also desparate to cast on something else but am remaining focused and hopefully will until I finish it,.

      Delete